Rhapsody is helping brands deliver their message to clients and customers. We need you to help us grow faster!
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about code, curious, and eager to learn. You’ll be working alongside other talented people in the tech department. You’ll solve problems with technology to make us, and the industry, smarter and better for customers.
What you’ll have
- At least 3 years of agency experience, preferably in international environment (required)
- Can write solid, semantic HTML and have experience writing SASS
- Have experience in crafting mobile-first responsive sites for a range of devices
- Know how to develop websites that meet AAA accessibility guidelines.
- Can create code that works consistently across different browsers and platforms
- Can take Figma designs and bring them to life in code
- Experience with the Tailwind templating language a plus
- GraphQL & Apollo
- Styled components & SASS
- Jest & React Testing Library
What you’ll love about us…
- Wondering what the salary for this role is? Just ask us! On a call with one of our team it’s something we always cover as we genuinely want to match your experience with the correct salary. The reason why we don’t advertise is because we honestly have a degree of flexibility and would never want salary to be a reason why someone doesn’t apply to- what’s more important to us is finding the right fit!
- Rhapsody is an organisation where people learn, decide, and build quicker. Where people work with autonomy, alongside a wide range of amazing co-owners, on projects that break new ground.
We’re looking for someone who thrives on solving tough problems. Someone who can challenge those around them, and be challenged, while delivering delightful experiences for our internal and external customers.
If this sounds like a great opportunity but you are in or around of London, we are also open to remote working 🏠
If this all sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!Aplikuj